Friday 3 June 2016

Waiting

I thought I should write a quick update of where things stand for us right now.


As per normal we are in the waiting stage...

Honestly I feel as though this is where I spend the majority of my time...

Waiting to see if my period is going to start,
waiting to hear back from the clinic,
waiting to get started on the next cycle,
waiting to see if this is the month I finally get pregnant!

My period finally did come after cycle day 55! Crazy!

I'm currently on day 16 of this new cycle and when my period comes I will call into the Period Hotline to start our new and final cycle. Chris and I weren't

Period Hotline, don't you just love the name?

My nerves have been kicking in, although, I'm trying my best to stay as calm as possible. I actually started watching 'Just for Laughs' and comedians like Wanda Sykes. Her waxing for the first time stand up routine had me laughing so hard I had tears running down my face.

I'll write more often once we actually get started... for now there isn't much to say.

Thankfully I should have report cards finished before the start of the next cycle so at least I won't be trying to both at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment