Monday 2 May 2016

Frustrated

frus-trat-ed
adjective
  • feeling or expressing distress and annoyance, especially because of inability to change or achieve something.
  • prevented from progressing, succeeding, or being fulfilled.
Cycle day 38!
 
Yes, that's right! I am on cycle day 38 and still no period.
 
This morning I finally broke down and took a pregnancy test and no surprise... it was negative. I am beyond frustrated at this point. Sometimes I feel as though this is all a cruel joke.
 
I'm going to call the Regional Fertility Clinic tomorrow to see what they suggest. I'm assuming they will want to send me for blood work, but I'm not sure. The blood work would be able to help figure out whether I ovulated or not, but wouldn't tell much more.
 
Of course my mind is reeling with all the different possibilities...
 
am I just stressed?
 
going into early menopause?
 
am I somehow miraculously pregnant, but its just too soon... I know this one's not true!
 
Not sure what's happening and just wish someone could tell me exactly what was happening and why!
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there girl!! I know too well how weird the body can be so I know its just stress and not early menopause. Its so easy to assume the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in my prayers Lori. Just hang in there, you are placing so much stress on your body/mind that it's only natural for your period to be late. Think positive, try to relax (I know easier said than done)& keep being strong. I have faith & optimism about your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies... trying to build myself back up again.

    ReplyDelete