Saturday 11 March 2017

Mixed Emotions

For all my complaining about the 2 week wait... I am now terrified for it to be over.

Tomorrow I go for my blood work and will finally find out the results on Monday.

Right now I have the possibility of being pregnant. If I find out that it is negative on Monday I loose that hope... that possibility.
  
As I mentioned previously I have been experiencing mixed symptoms which are most likely side effects from the Medrol (estrogen) and Crinone (progesterone). 

The one side effect that causes me the most fear is the back pain. I have been trying to reassure myself by looking up early pregnancy symptoms. (Like I've done a million times before!)

Lower back pain can be a symptom of pregnancy, but it also is the symptom I always experience a week before I start my period. The one silver lining is that I was experiencing some lower back pain before I even had the transfer so I'm wondering if it is simply a side effect of my adenomyosis. 

For now all I can do is hope and pray. 
 





2 comments:

  1. Please post as soon as you find out your results...I'm praying so hard for you Lori.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy, I'm sorry I missed your comment earlier. Thank you so much for your prayers... we're still hoping!

    ReplyDelete