Saturday 18 March 2017

Still rising

On Friday morning I went again to have my blood work taken.

My wait was much longer than it was on Tuesday. Of course, the longer I waited the more my nerves started kicking in.

The woman who took my blood commented on the fact that I had been there the other day and asked if I had to return again.

I filled her in on what was happening and she kindly told me that it was a good sign that they were rising.

After the blood work I went home and tried to keep myself occupied while waiting to see if I was going to hear the results.

By 3:00 I felt like a cat on a hot tin roof!

When I finally got the phone call it was mixed news yet again...

My levels rose. This time to 717  YAY!!!

It is great news that they are going up, unfortunately they are still slightly lower than they would like. BOO!!!

So yet again I need to go for blood work. They've asked me to go again on Tuesday.

The nurse did tell me to make an appointment with my family doctor and to let him know that I am pregnant. She also booked an ultrasound appointment for me on March 30.

I'm thinking (hoping) that it is positive that they got me to make an appointment with my doctor. The nurse also mentioned that they are really picky about the HSG levels at the clinic.

So here I am in lingo once again with my fingers crossed and asking for still more prayers.


3 comments:

  1. 7171 seems awesome to me!? what up they are picky!! I can't wait til you can finally enjoy this pregnancy to the fullest-praying for you....always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hon, they're actually 717... the exclamation mark looks like another 1, but it is still pretty good. The main thing is that they are rising. At least I hope so. I'm trying to remain positive, although, I am still cautious. I'm afraid to let myself fully celebrate. Hopefully Tuesday will have good news.

      Delete
  2. Oh I read that wrong but you are so right going up is the main thing and you aren't having the symptoms of ectopic so I'm sure all is good. Looking forward to Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete