Tuesday 21 March 2017

No News

This morning I woke up early to get to the Lab Services before they opened. The clinic opens at 6:30 and I arrived around ten after six. Imagine my surprise when there was actually 11 people in front of me waiting!

Luckily I did get finished in enough time to get to work on time.

I kept my phone with me all afternoon (something I never do), but unfortunately I didn't hear anything from the Regional Fertility Clinic.

When they gave me the results last Friday, the nurse on the phone did mention that I would have the blood work taken today and then get the results tomorrow. I was, of course, hoping that I would find out this afternoon.

I'm now hoping that I will find out first thing tomorrow morning before I go to work. I have to work to until around 8;30 p.m. tomorrow so I hope it is good news. I can't imagine how I'll get through the day if it is bad!

3 comments:

  1. Keeping you in my thoughts this morning. I hope you hear from the doctors office soon about the results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I'm so frustrated for you!! can't wait to hear the great news!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the support ladies!

    ReplyDelete