Tuesday 7 July 2015

Watched Kettle

Have you ever heard the saying: A watched kettle never boils?

That's how I feel about how slowly the time is passing before I get to find out if this IUI was successful or not.

Although it feels as though I had the procedure at least a month ago, it was actually only a week ago today!

I knew that the hardest part would be waiting, but like most things in life, knowing something and experiencing it are two different things!

I didn't think about how much I would be trying to analyze every little cramp or twinge I felt.

As I mentioned yesterday, I have been experiencing lower backaches, which I normally experience the week before my period. This has been really discouraging, but I keep trying to remain positive.

Today I was also experiencing cramping and this evening I have a really upset stomach. These can be symptoms of pregnancy, PMS, as well as common side effects of the Endometrin.

If I don't start my period beforehand, I won't find out for another 11 days! 

Thank goodness for amazing friends and family. Honestly I don't know how I would be able to get through this without all the love and support that I have been receiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment