Saturday 11 July 2015

Dreaded Two Week Wait

Ok, I know I've already complained about this waiting period, but I'm
pretty sure if you were to talk to any woman trying to get pregnant she would tell you that it is this two week wait that is the most difficult part of trying to conceive.

The two week wait is the time period between when a woman has ovulated and there is enough pregnancy hormones present in her body that she could take a home pregnancy test. 

This time turns a normally sane woman into frantic, over analyzing, crazy person...Well that's what it does to me anyway!

Here is a list of just some of the crazy things I've done:

* Googled every twinge, ache or pain... several times!

* Squeezed my breasts, several times, to see if they are sore (which surprise - they are - that is they are by the time I've finished checking them!)

* Started a list of possible baby names

* Searched baby nursery ideas

* Gotten excited over an upset stomach

* Prayed, pleaded and begged for this to be the month

* Read other women's success stories

* Not exercised in case I might somehow dislodge the embryo

* Imagined symptoms so strongly I was convinced I must be pregnant

* Googled early pregnancy symptoms... again and again several times!

The one thing that I have stopped myself from doing is testing early... although I am guilty of retesting after having gotten a negative result... just in case!

I am curious... is anyone else guilty of doing any of these... or anything else just as crazy?

If not, please tell me what you do to keep yourself sane!?!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for some other informative website. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such a perfect method? I have a venture that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info.
    حوامل

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information.
    حوامل

    ReplyDelete