Sunday 18 October 2015

Crazy Dreams

Overall I have felt much more calm this cycle then I did my previous one. Having gone through the process once before, I had less anxiety in giving myself the shots, and I also felt better knowing what to expect each step along the way.

I have been feeling pretty proud of my 'calmness'. That was until the last couple of nights that have been filled with vivid dreams. Now you should know that I rarely remember my dreams. If fact, I only remember one dream every couple of months... if that!

While searching dreams online I found the following quote:

“Dreams allow us to process information or events that may be painful or confusing in an environment that is at once emotionally real but physically unreal.”

Hmm... maybe I haven't been as 'calm' as I thought I was.

The website also talks about how our dreams reveal our “deepest desires and deepest wounds.”  Well considering the fact that all the dreams I have been experiencing have to do with me being pregnant I can agree with that statement!

The most vivid dream that I experienced was one in which I was at work. My good friend and colleague was asking me how I was feeling and I responded that I was feeling ok except for a strange feeling in my lower left abdomen. I then put my hands on the spot and immediately felt a strong pulsation as though I could feel a heartbeat.

Of course that would be completely impossible and yes... I would absolutely love it if it was true!

No comments:

Post a Comment