Thursday 1 October 2015

Three

I had my second blood work and ultrasound taken on Wednesday. Like during my last cycle they don't make appointments and the appointments are on a first come, first served policy.

One thing that they have recently changed is now they have a container in the main hallway in which they have numbers you can take at 6:00 a.m. and then return at 7:30 when they open.

This means I no longer need to line up in the stairwell. Because I am able to leave, I have been going to the Tim Horton's down the road. (There isn't enough time for me to go home and I've been enjoying having a moment to sit and relax).

My appointment showed that I have three follicles growing... my body seems to like the number three for some reason. That was the exact number I had last time.

I was told to continue taking the meds and to return on Friday (tomorrow) morning for another ultrasound and bloodwork.

So tomorrow I will get up at 5:00 a.m. finger's crossed that I'll get there early enough to get one of the first appointments, and that my results from the ultrasound will be good.

2 comments: