Tuesday 20 October 2015

Dark Clouds Looming

For the last few days I have been experiencing lower back pain.

On the weekend, Chris and I were winterizing our backyard, and for the last couple of days I kept trying to convince myself that it was because of the yard work that I was experiencing the pain.

Unfortunately, I know that I typically get lower back pain a week before I start my period.

Today all the doubt and worry came crashing down on me and I found myself crying while driving home from work. I just couldn't shake the feeling that yet again it wasn't going to work for us.

When I got home and walked into the door I scared poor Chris half to death.

After explaining what I was feeling he did exactly the right thing... he just held me.

After our hugging session I went to the washroom only to find red spotting... a lot of red spotting!

Definitely not what I was hoping to see!

I feel so frustrated, angry and unbelievably sad. 

I want to yell and scream about the unfairness of our situation. I want to lay on the floor and kick and scream like a two year old. But mostly, I want someone to give me a magical pill which will let us conceive and be able to stay pregnant.

So tonight I'm letting myself cry.

And if I need to I'll let myself cry again tomorrow... and the next night... and the next...

Until eventually I can build myself back up again.

4 comments:

  1. Lori I am heartbroken for you. So sorry this can't be easier for you both :(
    Love Candace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Candace... it doesn't get any easier. I have to keep telling myself that some day, some how it will work out for us.

      Delete
    2. I really feel in my heart it will happen one way or another.
      Love you
      Candace

      Delete
    3. fingers crossed... thank you for all the love and support! Love you too!

      Delete