Friday 2 October 2015

First, Second, Third...

Life is filled with so many wierd coincidences.

When I went for my first ultrasound and blood work I was first in line.
 
When I went for my second ultrasound and blood work I was second in line.
 
And yes, you guessed it,  today when I went for my third ultrasound and blood work I was third in line!
 
Such a strange coincidence!
 
I am happy to report that I got good news at my appointment. My follicles are growing nicely. In fact, the doctor on call stated that he thinks I'll be able to trigger Sunday night and have the IUI procedure done on Tuesday.

I have another ultrasound Sunday morning and I will know more then.
 
I can't believe how quickly everything is happening this round. Last time I was told I have slow growing follicles, but the new medication cycle seems to be working better for me.

Finger's crossed this will be the cycle we have been praying for.

2 comments:

  1. I knew three's were lucky :) Hoping all goes well on Sunday!!
    Candace

    ReplyDelete